Friday, January 15, 2010

** For those few who might happen upon this blog once in awhile. Forgive the nature of the last blog. I was typing fast and loose and being a little more open than I normally would. I don't think I have outed anything personal in my life, but I did open the door to sloppy writing criticism and mopeyness charges.

As of two days later, I am much more caught up with work, and working on my class demands. Money is never easy these days, and even more complicated are the choices of how to live our lives. There is a side of me that wishes I had the big tribute house in Cascade, but my better side is overwhelmed that I have two healthy, complicated, critical thinking children, and a lovely wife who tries to keep me on the right path, that the rest just fades away.

Green goblin of envy begone, my life is great without you coloring the lenses of my eyes!

(Ahh what BS, I still want the nice house, new car and cottage in the summer ;)

1 comment:

apt said...

you can't always get what you want...
glad to read your affirmation that you've got what you need.