Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little fuzzy

My head is a little more full thn it shoud be these days. I am trying to do a really good job at work, as well as be a leader in my organization, while finishing up on my master degree program part time, andtrying to be a good modern enlightened dad to two lovely children who are very demanding right now.
I seriously don't know how people do it. I work my ass off to make ends meet, and much of the timethey don't. I live small in a house that actually should fit within the budget presented to me.My wife and I go out to dinner somehwat more often than we should, but are always careful with the places we go and budget. I see lots of folks either living in houses Ican't imagine, or losing houses to financial disaster. I am clueless an how to get ahead.

When did we diecide to get ahead anyway?My parents were glad to have a house, and for the most part never considered trading up until the kids were in their mid teens.We did not have nintendo, or Wii, or playstations, or DVD's,or ten computers in a house. When did this become necessary. My wife and I can'tpass the computer without checking Fargung Facebook. Something I have noticed: My life and others didnot getmore compelling whenFacebook came out. I think it will slowly go the way of other fads as more folks realize the computer just adds to the noise between you ears. I'm putting down my text books and turning this thing off to go pick up my guitar. That is a place I can find some stress release...

No comments: