Thursday, January 19, 2012

I can't say (as below) that I have really taken my blog back up if I don't actually write. I'mworking my way through a bunch of things this week. After my class Tuesday I have a lot more confidence in my abilities to teach and hold the attention of the students. Somi is in red hot mode, My class is up and requires some amount of work on my part which I need to get to today so I don't work all weekend. I have a renewed sense of love and commitment to my family after spending time with them during Christmas. I love coming in the door and getting universal hugs all around the room.

Henry is a lovey maniac right now, just throwing himself at me when he sees me. About once an hour I need to protect myself from his burst of love. Willa always waits to the side to see if I want to be cuddled, except when she needs some attention, then she tries to sneak a leg over my leg to slide onto my lap. It is funny, because it does not matter what I am doing, if she decides it is time, suddenly there she is squirming for a spot on dads lap. it really makes me laugh, becuse she seems a little ambarrased to want the attention (such a strong little leader), but she loves to have her time with both mom and dad!

No comments: